Diamond Cut Rope Chain Sterling Silver 20"
Sterling Silver .925 Smooth Diamond Cut Rope Chain
With Lobster Clasp
STERLING SILVER .925
Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in North America and most world markets. It is an alloy of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper though it is sometimes other metals such as nickel.
Sterling Silver is one of the best metals for everyday wear. By adding copper and other metals into the part silver metal, a formidable alloy is formed. While this metal alloy we call sterling silver is not prone to scratches, dents, or rust, it still tends to tarnish after some time. A good Silver Dip type Cleaner can take off the tarnish in a few seconds. Ask us if you need the Cleaning Solution.