Tulip Beading Needles #006e
These are the most coveted beading needles in the market. Many beaders will never use another needle after trying a Tulip Needle. Made in Japan, they last through many projects. Our beaders have told us that a Tulip Needle will last months so even though they are a bit more, they are worth it as you don't go through as many needles.
- Ideal for beading and bead embroidery
- Resists bending and breakage - last longer than other beading needles
- Flexible, super-thin, springy and strong
- The tip is slightly rounded to avoid splitting the thread unlike other needles.
- The eye of the needle is gold plated to make threading easier. There are no burrs!
2pc in a pack